QHSE Analyst will support the Head of QHSE for the monitoring, auditing, and reporting of the QHSE Management System
Reporting-QHSE Analyst report directly to the Head of QHSE.
·Monitor the Auditing and Inspection processes in order to verify the correct implementation of the QHSE Management System monitoring process.
Evaluate and advise the Head of QHSE about the effectiveness of the QHSE Management System, evaluating trends and issues.
·Follow-up all pending actions, recommendations, and non-compliances for immediate.
· Implement the QHSE reports and submit them to the Head of QHSE.
· Provide monthly reports to the Head of QHSE detailing audit scores, inspection results, areas of improvement, communications, and ongoing HSE initiatives in line with objectives and targets.
· Prepare documentation for the periodical QHSE Management Review.
Required Skills/ Knowledge
· Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
· Minimum of 3 Years of Experience in QHSE Management in Consultant, Oil & Gas, Marine or similar projects;
· Certified skilled Auditor for 14001 and 45001
· Good communication skills & Excellent IT (Word, Outlook, Excel)