HSE Inspector (Arabic and English ) -06 Months Contract (Required Locally available candidates in the UAE ) . Please send CVs to email@example.com
Salary : Negotiable
Working hours are 12 hrs/5 days
Contract duration is 6 months only
To sustain healthy and safe workplace in company through implementing Safety and Environment (HSE) Management System and fulfilling the requirements of national and international regulations, standards and code of practices. Assisting the HSE Management in achieving it is target of zero harm and demonstrates the commitment to safe port operation.
Education and Technical Qualification
· High School Certificate or similar certificate.
· NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent HSE achievement certificate.
· AD EHS Practitioner Certificate.
· Preferable to have Certificate in OHSAS 18001/ ISO 14001.
· Preferable to have valid certificate of COSHH, Handling, Storage & Transportation of Dangerous Goods, Advance First Aid, Fire Warden, HSE Risk Management, Control of Major Accident Hazards, Safe Lifting Operation.
· Computer basic knowledge; Microsoft Office
· Valid UAE Driving license.
· Able to demonstrate satisfactory HSE performance, communication and reporting skills.