It is Company Management responsibility time to check the Implementation Health & Safety Policy on the Ground is it implemented or not.
The Main Content of the HSE Review Template are:
- Name of Project/ Works
- Date of Visit
- Vistors Name
- Is HSE program visible; are warning signs, HSE policy and HSE instructions adequately displayed?
- Is a facility for HSE induction available and records being maintained?
- Is the use of personal protection gears such as safety helmet, safety footwear, safety goggle and safety harness apparent?
- Is the condition of scaffolding, ladders and work platforms satisfactory?
- Are openings and other potential fall points appropriately protected or barricaded and marked?
- Are earth leakage circuit breakers (ELCBs) installed (if required)?
- Are electric equipment earthed properly?
- Are distribution and switchboards properly insulated?
- Are electric connections proper and without bare conductors visible?
- Is the condition of cables satisfactory?
- Are combustible and inflammable materials properly stocked to prevent fire hazards?
- Is housekeeping on-site being taken care of?
- Are first-aid room adequately equipped and medic available?
- Are the maintenance records of machinery and equipment available?
- Are lifting equipment and lifting gears fit for the purpose?
- Is fire fighting equipment adequate and serviceable?
- An overall general assessment of the premises: GOOD FAIR NEED IMPROVEMENT
- LEGEND:1: Excellent2: Good3: Acceptable4: Needs Improvement5: Serious Deviation
View the HSE Review Template HSE Docs Before Download