VIA Mozambique is recruiting for its client who works in the Oil & Gas sector, an HSE Manager, to be based in Afungi, Cabo Delgado.
Description of activities
Promote a safety-conscious culture across the organization and with sub-contractors
• Ensure that all work undertaken is performed in line with Safety Standards via appropriate safety
engagement across the business
• Provide meaningful statistics to management in a timely manner to assist in continued improvement of workplace
health, safety, environment
• Lead the implementation of ISO management systems and certifications
• Conduct safety inductions for all new employees and visitors
• Implement HSE specific tools across the business: e.g. Job Safety Analysis (JSA), Permit to Work (PTW);
• Manage and enforce usage of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for all employees and visitors
• Lead incident investigations and Root Cause Analysis
• Conduct regular risk assessments
Degree in Occupational Health and Safety, Environment
At least 7 years’ experience as HSE Manager or in similar positions;
Deep knowledge of international standards procedures.